Well, it's been a while. I need to release and I think this is probably the best way. School is back under way. Andrew is having a really hard time this year. I'm considering holding him back this year if things don't improve. We are working with the school, teachers, etc, to get him all the extra help we can. Hopefully, this will be enough to do the trick.
On a good note, Cynthia is doing extremely well this year. Role reversal! Why can't they both do well at the same time?
I've been at my job for just over a year now. I really like it a lot. I love working for a doctor again. The office is so different though. The time just flies by every week. That's part of what I love about it. The doctor is great. He has an interesting sense of humor and makes me laugh.
Michelle is doing well. She seems to like her new job, is happy in her relationship, and is even starting classes again. I'm really proud of her and how well she is doing. She seems to be doing better than we are, but isn't that the way we want it to be? Your kids having and doing more than you had or did?
This is going to be the first Thanksgiving that she won't be here. I knew that it would happen eventually and she'll probably be here on Saturday, but it makes me a little sad. I don't think that she realizes how much I miss her. It's hard for me to get down to see her (even though she thinks I have no life). I wish I could more often.
Well, tomorrow is Friday again already. Taking the crazy dog to get her nails trimmed, and picking up Cub Scout Popcorn. I wish I could sleep in. Of course, there is always the Steeler game to look forward to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment