Monday, May 12, 2008

Had a really good Mother's Day yesterday. I got breakfast in bed, a bobblehead flower with A's picture in it, and beaded bookmark(you know...for all those books I have time to read) with C's picture, both handmade of course, and two other pictures that were colored for me. I loved them all. Those are definitely the best presents, and they were so excited to give them to me, I just love it.

Then we went to Lowe's and got some perennials ( the only way to go), a new birdfeeder, and some other lawn stuff. Of course is was cold and rainy, but there was enough break that I got them all planted.

Today we went and looked at motorcycles for R. He found one that is really nice, and the price is not too bad, but I'm not sure about spending that kind of money. It will probably pay off in the long run, but I don't want to jump into anything.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

oh my god my mom has a blog.