Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Time flies

It has been a while since I've been on here. What's been happening? Well, Andrew had to get 2 fillings. He did really well considering they were deeper than Mark thought and he had to give him a shot of novacaine. He wouldn't let me stay in the room, but Cynthia was allowed. She said he was very brave.....it was so cute.

Ron and I are trying to quit smoking...it could be going better. We are on the 2nd week. I am down to under a pack a day, which isn't really so bad since the first week I didn't slow down at all.

Ron's truck needed fixed...again. Between the gas and repairs, this truck is killing us. It sure is nice to have thought. We sure use it a lot.

We all went to a wedding reception for a guy at Ron's work. The kids had a great time dancing, eating cookies, dancing. It was nice, of course, I can't help but to compare every wedding I go to to my own. None of them are ever as fun!

We're getting ready to go to AZ soon. The kids are driving me crazy!!!!!! First, I had to go shopping for Jessie's wedding, then I had to take the kids shopping!!!!!! Needless to say, I have not been very perky lately. Between trying to cut back on smoking and then shopping on top of it......those who know me can only imagine.

Once July comes it will definitely get better. The pool with be here and we can enjoy the evenings outside. It's been too damn cold and rainy!

No comments: