Wednesday, July 23, 2008

PUPPY POWER

Well, a lot has happened in a month. We went to AZ and had a blast. It was sooo hot I thought I would die though. 117 the first day and never below 109! We saw the Grand Canyon ( my first time) and it was extremely impressive. You see the pictures and say "Oh that is so beautiful", but to see it in person....it is just so awesome. We went to Apache Junction to pan for gold and saw Kelly Ripa and her family there! Who would've thunk!

We stayed with David and Kim, and that kids had a great time with William. They miss him so much. We miss them all so much. It was really hard for Ron to say goodbye.

After we recouped for a week, Andrew had Cub Scout camp for a week. Luckily, I only had to go for 3 of the days. He had a great time. He got to shoot BB guns and a bow and arrow. He was excellent at archery...I think he's a natural. I may sign him up at the archery club. Cynthia came with us and she had a good time too.

We are finally getting time to relax at home and enjoy the pool (when the weather cooperates). I finally convinced Ron we should get a dog!!!!!! We adopted Zoey from the Humane Society last Friday. She is shepherd/lab mix and is quite the fiesty pup. She is so adorable though, I just love her to death. We just have to get her out of the puppy biting stage, and get the kids out of the screaming and jumping stage.

Let you know how all that goes.

No comments: