Thursday, September 25, 2008

My new job is going good. I'm a bit overwhelmed by everything though. I didn't realize how brain-dead I actually was from being at home for so long. Zoey is definitely back to normal, but I do notice that her incision a bit red. Hope it's not infected, but I don't think so.

The kids are getting worse about homework instead of better. Now Andrew is beginning to act like Cynthia with the fighting and whining. More to look forward to when I come home. The rules are gonna have to get more strict, and Ron needs to stick by them. I came home yesterday and he just said that he couldn't get them to do it. I needs to realize that you can't give them a choice.

I didn't finish doing all I had to do until 9:30 last night. Someone needs to help out around here! Of course, no one is volunteering. Maybe I should quit doing stuff and see if that works?

No comments: