Monday, September 8, 2008

Where does the time go?

Where did Aug. go? School has started...thank God!...and of course, things are back to normal. That means fighting every morning about getting ready, and fighting every night about home work. My crazy dog is getting crazier, and I'm debating on the next course of action. I can't take too long to decide, or she will have to be given drugs to I can handle her ( just kidding). Maybe it's just me who needs the drugs!

I've started job hunting now that Andrew is in school full time. I can find something with normal hours instead of having to work nights. I'm so tired all the time now though, I can't imagine how tired I'll be once I'm working. Oh well, did it before...do it again.
____________________________________

Life's too short to live in caution....Life's too long not to live at all!

No comments: